Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PRESIDENTIAL TRUMP CARD

For the record, let me throw my vote out there for Mr. Donald Trump, entrepreneur extraordinaire and tough-talking patriot. He puts his money where his mouth is. He is not all rhetoric. He has "gotten it done" in the business world. He is willing to back the military financially and "build the United States."

With words like these, I find myself secretly hoping he can get it done. If I am wrong, I am wrong. But a commoner like me can dream of a better national future with a leader with intestinal (and other) fortitude, can he not?

1 comment:

Paul Ramirez said...

Trump would be a good candidate for his fiscal conservatism, his experience as a businessman, investor and capitalist. His in-depth knowledge of international business - espec. w/ China -- would give him insights into foreign policy that few other presidents can claim.