Wednesday, July 4, 2007

BLAH, BLAH, BLOG

This blogging thing is so addictive that I just had to return to my blog and blog some more. Blogs away!

At the risk of sounding redundant if not vain and pointless, I would like to take this opportunity to say that personal computing is addictive:

...the more you learn, the more you will want to learn;
...and its corollary: the more you can do, the more you will want to do
...and the more you know how to do, the more you will want to know how to do what it is you don't know how to do yet.

Is that... "clear?"

Well, no great shakes there. It's all common sense, really.

As I was saying (or not saying), PCing is chill!!! I believe that is the correct contemporary vernacular. If not, oh well. You know what I mean.

I haven't thought of a title for today's entry, but I imagine necessity will force me to come up with a succinct phrase of relevant import, such as "Today's Post," or something original like that.

Well, I sense the imminence of impending termination as I seek to wind up this post. Hasta la vista!

No comments: