Saturday, October 29, 2005

WELCOME TO THE MOST UNREAD BLOG ON THE WEB!!!

Blaaaugh!!!
(That was an interjectory pun on the word blog;)

And now for some relevant content:

I believe I have achieved the unintended goal of making this the single most unread blog on the Internet today. And how did I gauge my progress? Well, by the lack of comments on each post, I was able to surmise that NOBODY reads my blog.

Ah, but YOU are reading it, my unknown and unsearchable friend.

I admit there are far better places to find life-changing content (such as the Bible). On that, I defer to my Infinite Creator.

But if you want a BLOG, this is it. I recommend Hugh Hewitt's site, http://www.hughhewitt.com/
for a truly professional, journalist blog. He is the guru of conservative ("intelligent") political talk and a Moses for us armchair pundits. One tip from him is to compose your posts in a word processor before posting it to the web. I keep forgetting!

Well, another short, futile, unread...blah, blah, blah. God bless.

No comments: