Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A MINOR MILESTONE

Well, I was finally able to visit this blog using Linux instead of Windows. (Heretofore, I was only able to visit the blogpost create/edit page.) This was a momentous occasion because I have been trying for months to visit this and other websites, but with no success. I had posted a couple of entries here at another computer (with Windows XP on it). I was also able to visit several sites that I have been trying for weeks (or months) to visit, but Linux would just not connect to them no matter what I tried. It may have been the time of day that allowed them to connect to one another.

This may all seem trivial to some, but I find that an Internet connection is like a lifeline to the world. But I digress.

Back to the good news, I was inspired by Hugh Hewitt's blog to visit my blog--and here I am. Still, some sites work, and some sites don't. I'll keep trying.

No comments: