Saturday, August 6, 2005

IS IT LINUX, OR IS IT...?

Hallelujah!!! I just accessed my blog (actually the "Create Post" page) for the first time using Linux instead of Windows! I had to visit Blogger.com (the portal to my blog) because the blog's address (peter2blog.blogspot.com) NEVER works here in Linux country. Neither did Blogspot.com. Well, I am pleased as punch to get on my blog using Linux. I will bookmark the actual blog page and see what happens.

I am anxious to post this entry so I can see if it really works. I don't recommend using Linux unless your Windows operating system is so fraught with malfunctions and needs reinstalling (again) that you are willing to venture out to the unknown expanse known as Open Source software. I am a "newbie," which means my learning curve is Mount Everest! But I put my "boots" on (computer pun intended) for Linux.

Well, before this entry detriorates into silly oblivion, let me publish this post and go from there.

Till we read again.

No comments: