Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CLASH BETWEEN CHURCH AND STATE

Today I ask you, my dear readers, what would a blog about worldview, especially a Christian one, be without a post about church persecution in our own backyard.

I hope I don't sound like I enjoy blogging about it, per se. But I enjoy it when we (the Church militant) gain a victory over oppression, albeit legally.

Witness the case in Gilbert, Arizona, as reported by FOXNews.com. I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to the Alliance Defense Fund, who is defending the Oasis of Truth church against the town of Gilbert. The whole story can be found on ADF's website.

It shows the hypocrisy and double-standard applied to Christian churches, but not to everything else that meets regularly in homes and may cause minor traffic issues.

My money is on the church, and ADF.

No comments: