Friday, September 18, 2009

A RARE MOMENT I AGREE WITH OBAMA

Well, intrepid fans of controversy, I want to post my agreement with "President" Obama (I'm still not convinced he is eligible). Let us "birthers" (those of us who are skeptical of his birth place and secrecy about his past) go down in history as either dead-wrong and irrelevant, or right-on-target and still irrelevant!

But what Barack Obama called Kanye West the other day was accurate. I won't repeat it here, but the King James Version of the Holy Bible calls the animal an "ass," and it has a first name.

I finally (serendipitously) came across the video clip of Kanye making an *** of himself. Although I did not see him acting particularly awful, the gist of his actions were rude and distasteful. But when you're rich, famous, and not afraid to do stupid things like that...

I mean, who does he (West) think he is?

Here is the embedded bit of chutzpah:



I was passionate (vehemently opposed) about this enough to blog, almost as mad as I was at Perez Hilton for being a j***a** toward Carrie Prejean in the Miss America pageant. Remember that?


What an ***!


Sorry, I'm not feeling/being very evangelical at times like this. Seeing high-profile, virtuous people under attack does that to me. At least Kanye apologized in his blog.


No comments: