Tuesday, September 15, 2009

RINGER FOR ROBERT

Well, friends, I promised--er, told-- a friend that I would post a link to this story regarding the recent march on Washington DC by a very large contingent of good, patriotic, conservative, law-abiding (yes, they should go together) citizens of the USA. So here it is:

Hightailing It Out of Town

It is a column by Robert Ringer, whom I admit I very seldom come across in my daily scouring of a few websites for a general gist of news. But I figure I agree with the friend who sent me this, as well as the column itself.

So hear, hear, the few and proud, civilly obedient masses who wish to voice and demonstrate their opposition to a perceived if not very real threat to our country's ideal as we wish to preserve it. A refreshing reminder that all is not lost...

No comments: