Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BLOGGER 911

Today's post is an attempt to rescue this blog from oblivion and obscurity. Well, maybe that's asking too much. But I felt the title of my last post was ridiculously empty-- and therefore, I had to post something... anything! Just don't leave that inane title on top!

Now that I have succeeded in getting your attention for no particular reason, I apologize for leaving you hanging without any sort of information to enlighten you (the masses). I've always said blogging is for self-centered megalomaniacs without a following. Not really. Many self-respecting individuals share a common need to communicate with the outside world in a convenient and self-contained way.

Seeing a pattern of "self-" words in the previous paragraph prompts me to initiate a salutation (I looked it up). Therefore, I am...

Out.

No comments: