Saturday, June 3, 2006

APOLOGY, ETC.

My apologies to anyone reading my blog. It seems the previous post was erroneously formatted after I posted it, and it now appears in two-toned psychedelia--complete with flaming-red hyperlinks. All my attempts at rectifying it have proven fruitless. Let's hope this post is more like the previous ones.

Well, I've just downloaded and installed Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2. I must say, it reminds me of Linux (in a good way), and of Apple, in the overall appearance of web pages. I would say they look more like the aforementioned's browsers than the old IE. All of the available features certainly increase the Cool Factor. Let us surf and see.

I encourage you to risk taking the time and effort to download and install different browsers to see the various ways--like automobiles--to get around the Information Superhighway.

Bravery (and money) will afford themselves the opportunity to explore the possibilities of desktop computing. We have only touched the tip of a philosophical iceberg.

But for now, it's bedtime...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to thank you for such a great made site!
thought this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/bob-the-builder-party-supplies.html]bob the builder Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,

Just found this site and thought it might be useful to chat to people who are trying to accomplish the same as me!

I spend too much of my life on the internet and look forward to chatting to you all and picking up and sharing ideas along the way!

Eva