Sunday, June 5, 2005

PLACE TITLE HERE

This post marks a virtual first in my blog: I am typing the body of the post before titling it!!! Such a reversal of protocol is momentous in that I must come up with a title relevant to the subject matter rather than the usual tail-wagging-the-dog approach, wherein I come up with a snappy title (?) and run with it. (Get it? Run? Dog?:)

Well, I am experimenting with different fonts. Here is Arial, but I must type right away, because it is context-sensitive. If I move the cursor to another portion of text, it will revert to whatever font surrounds it. Also, I can highlight text, then change its font. How about bold? This is an experimental post. I will publish it and see how it looks. Nothing wrong with a little improvement, right?

One more sentence, then I'll publish it... #8^)

No comments: