Sunday, June 5, 2005

GOOD NEWS

Okay, the good news is I am searching for a more readable font. The only reason I titled this post "Good News" is because I was hoping to avoid changing font mid-post. Nothing is more distracting than changing font mid-post!!! Here is Trebuchet normal bold.

Here is "Normal Size Font." Here is bold. I wonder if it looks good "out there." I also learned that double-spacing after a sentence makes it easier to read. I just have to remember to do it!

Okay, second thought: I have grown accustomed to listening to Sermon Audio.com while blogging. I recommend listening to online radio or some favorite audio of your preference. I think I'll publish and view, critique and edit, revise, revise, revise (ad nauseum)...

I am not firmly decided on which font will be my default choice. I will decide based on these posts. :)

No comments: