Thursday, June 16, 2005

JUST CHECKING IN

Well, this is Arial font, and I'm thinking I might go with it. My only question is, why does this editor confuse a depressed "bold" button with a normal one? I finally got it to agree with what's onscreen!

I have been perusing the news and blog sites to get up to speed. It seems the world goes on whether I'm prepared to read about it or not. The nice thing is that there are plenty of people out there with cyber-savvy who blog and report the news far better than I ever could. And with more enthusiasm and passion.

A good example is Hugh Hewitt. I can listen to him on the radio, and check his blog later, and get a good gist of what may become the most important, crucial political football of the day. I suspect he is inspiring a whole generation of up-and-coming pundits who will revolutionize what he calls the "New Media."

Be a part of the blog revolution, the Information Reformation. Blog and be blogged!

No comments: