Monday, January 14, 2019

SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT

How about a blog post about nothing?

That modus operandi was already attempted successfully by one Jerry Seinfeld of prime time sitcom (and rerun) fame. Look it up. But I digress.

The purpose of said blog post is primarily to drive that annoying (previous) post from eons past -- i.e., October 30 downward, so that I will not have to keep seeing it! How about you? Are you as motivated as I am to keep going?

I thought so.

Now, with that said (what did I say, anyway?), allow me to mention here the supreme importance of the knowledge of God (Romans 11:33). As I am typing right now, RefNet is playing in another tab (you tech-savvy geniuses will know what I mean by that). An online Christian resource such as this one is indispensible to any believer's spiritual health! Go there...

Finally, how about a nice, big screenshot? Yes, that's the ticket.


There... My aforementioned purpose has been fulfilled (see paragraph three above).

Now, go and do thou likewise!


No comments: