Monday, September 26, 2005

"Illegal Amigos" Go Home!!!

There. That grabbed your attention, didn't it? I bet you thought I was a racist bigot. Well, I just happen to believe Chief Justice nominee John Roberts' comment about our "illegal amigos" in his memo to a subordinate way back when is just a harmless term which the Democrats want to use to derail his confirmation.

If only the Democrats could (or would) stop trying to ruin our country with their liberal insanity, we might actually get back to the business of being a right-thinking people. Thank God for all of the right-wing, conservative talk show hosts and their legions of listeners, most of whom I suspect are God-fearing people. Were it not for their common sense and wisdom to discern the nonsense from the good sense, we would all be living in ther New Dark Age. I'm not saying they're perfect, but they are a lot closer to it than the Looney Left is.

That's all for now:)

No comments: