Sunday, May 15, 2005

A TOUGH ACT TO FOLLOW

Although the last post is a "tough act to follow," I will try to grab and hold your attention for the proverbial eight seconds before you navigate away from here!

Now then, we were discussing the importance of spaces and punctuation in communicating with the written word. I assume this would apply to almost any other language as well. Suffice it to say that if I were to neglect using these tools for clarity, I would be remiss in continuing the delusion that you understand me. Hence, I am using spaces and punctuation.

A BLOG ABOUT NOTHING...
I am doing everything in my power to avoid becoming a Seinfeld-blog about nothing. Well, it may be a blog about blogging at times. I feel it should be formatted in such a way that it stands alone, apart from (ahead of? behind...) the competition, which can be either irrelevant or inspiring. A blog is an exercise in desktop publishing, or desktop journalism, if you will. An experiment with no immediate consequences. This could deteriorate into a largely philosophical blog with some occasional significance and relevance. O boy!

THEMELESS?
Well, my self-indulgence must cease presently, lest I forget the larger picture/perspective/purpose of publication , and that is, namely, information/knowledge/enlightenment/wisdom. I have virtually exhausted my creative juices and must pause for a refill, lest I mix metaphors and become (horrors!) like every other blog!!!
(My apologies to all the well-written, well-constructed blogs in cyberspace.) Mine is a work-in-progress. Sufficient unto the day is my blogpost thus far...

No comments: