Tuesday, May 1, 2018

SCOTTSDALE BIBLE CHURCH, ETC.

Allow me to gush for a moment about my church, and the fountain of blessing it has been for me over the past 12-ish years of attendance and participation (volunteering). It has been the source if not the conduit for many great ministries to pass through, encouraging and strengthening the Body of Christ as expressed in the local church and beyond.

I know I speak in sweeping generalities here. But I will now link you there, should you desire to investigate my claims: Scottsdale Bible Church. There.

Now the other point I wanted to make here was the men's retreat I went to this past weekend. It was called ELEVATE Men's Retreat. Perhaps you are a man. Perhaps you are even a Christian. How relevant is this!

Now for the obligatory graphic to capture the attention of your now dormant right-brain, which wants to leave this blog and go to greener pastures. Here you go:

https://scottsdalebible.com/events/mens-retreat/
Before I leave you to your own devices (not unlike mine), let me just encourage you to attend a retreat! A Christ-centered, Bible-based, Southern/Contemporary Gospel worship music-filled, Southern Baptist preaching (are you seeing a pattern here?) RETREAT !!!

We benefited from the preaching of Kris Dolberry, and enjoyed the praise and worship music of By the Tree!


That's all. Back to your latest virtual distraction from the physical world...

God bless!

No comments: