Friday, May 13, 2011

ANOTHER FINE POST...

As many of my intrepid readers (both of you) know, I like to occasionally blog for blogging's sake. This is a sure sign of my narcissistic tendency to think I have a culturally relevant blog (I do! I mean, with a name like "Worldview Window," how can it not be relevant?).

As I was saying (or not saying), I like to blog recreationally. That means, of course, that any worthwhile discourse is cast aside in favor of hot air and wasted cyberspace, much like you see here (worthwhile discourse, that is :)

Much like the Greek mythological Narcissus, who fell in love with his own reflection in a pool of water, I too have fallen prey to the allure of self-inflicted fame (not fortune) through blogging.

I still maintain the idea that this is a "blog about nothing" (a la Jerry Seinfeld).

No comments: