Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SOUND BITE OF THE WEEK

Here is a really decent video of "President" Barak Obama talking with Turkish university students in Istanbul on April 7, 2009. I was tripped up by his comment in minute 34:00 of the video:

"And I also think that people were encouraged that somebody like me who has a background of living overseas, who has Muslims in his family -- you know, that I might be able to help to build bridges with other parts of the world."
Since when did the constitution warn us not to elect a person who lived overseas? He knows what the real controversy is about: not his family's mobility and religion; but, about his own truthfulness.

Sorry, this video does a lot of damage to his credibility in my eyes. You can watch it at:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/video/The-President-Talks-with-Students-in-Turkey

You can read the transcript at:

No comments: