Thursday, October 22, 2009

UNEMPLOYMENT AND OTHER THINGS

It's always a challenge, if not a waste of time, to blog about something personal--like unemployment. Even though it is good to be out of the rat race for a while, it can be discouraging to think I lack what I used to have... a job! But not just a job: a position, a sense of accomplishment and value. Ahh, whatever.

I'm enjoying the time off, but regretting it at the same time. My health has not been what it used to be either. I seem to have mostly sleepless and rough nights with bronchitis or high BP. It may be diet related. So when I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, I'll do something about it. Otherwise, I'll just go on suffering and jobless.

Sorry to hang my heart on my sleeve today. I usually reserve my sentiments here for political and religious fervor. But today, I'm being a little honest. Heh, heh.

Looking forward to learning and practicing web design as a profession. Otherwise, who knows? I can always pretend to be a blogger. Writing here is almost as much fun as figuring out how to code HTML and CSS. Other programming languages beckon the unsuspecting IT-wannabe (that would be me) to their study and practice. But the foundations must be laid before the house can be built.

No comments: