Saturday, May 30, 2009

BOTTOMLESS BLOG?

Well, intrepid and faithful reader friends, I have changed the setting on this blog to allow ALL my posts to appear on the same page!

Cool, huh?

Now I (and you) can scroll all the way down the page and see every post I've ever posted! Is that not cool or what?

I know. You're thinking, this bozo has had way too much ice cream! Well, you would be right.

I guess I'm amped because Kim Komando is on the radio from 5 to 7PM on Saturday instead of 12 to 2PM, the old schedule. Also, she (they) did away with the excessive use of canned audience applause and reactions to her comments during the program. At least that's the impression I'm getting from this my most recent session listening to her.

I could go on because, after all, this is THE BOTTOMLESS BLOOOOOG...

No comments: