Friday, May 26, 2006

A Change of Template

I would like to announce that as of this posting, I have converted my blog to a new template called "Tekka," which I'm sure connotes a post-modernistic theme of high-tech "whatever" attitude. I say whatever because it was an arduous search through each and every template on Blogger.com before I arrived at this one, which is a fair compromise of all features I prefer in the appearance.

--Editor's note: Don't worry, I'll change my mind in the next post...

2 comments:

Billychic said...

I've heard about this platform/format recently - what features does it have that you think make it easier/groovier/more attractive?

Your blog does have a very nice layout, btw.

PETER RAMIREZ said...

Thanks for the input/feedback/nice comment:) Read my next post where I found a better template.