Saturday, December 8, 2012

CHEM TRAILS IN THE SOUTHWEST SKY

chem trails
Looking SW from my home. You can see multiple
chem trails below the diagonal one with its shadow.
 
Okay. It's time to blog for "fun."

Several weeks ago, I snapped a few pics of some chem trails across my afternoon sky (the "my" is figurative).

Having watched a YouTube video on chem trails, I was angry that these menacing lines of poisonous aluminum powder and other various toxins, which are intended to control weather patterns, but are harmful to all of life continue to paint our God-given skies. See the video for interviews with scientists who have been studying the long-term effects of plant life exposure in California and Hawaii.

I did what any good activist would do. I grabbed my (dad's) camera!

Here is another one.

See the dissipated ones at the top? I am pretty sure
natural cloud formations are not straight lines.
Had enough conspiracy theory for one day?

All I can say is, if the evidence is true and the video is truthful, we are sitting ducks in season.

Start quacking!








No comments: