Thursday, September 13, 2012

I BLOG, THEREFORE I AM

Okay, so that is not a very inspired blog post title. I know. But then, I am not in a very inspired mood-- I guess.

Being unemployed is a double-edge sword, a mixed blessing.  You get the idea. Too much time to think about too many things. Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise. I choose to think it is.

Perhaps this blog is a prayer that someone else in the universe (including God Himself) will read what I wrote. God knows what I will say before I say it, as well as what I do not say! 

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!
Praise Him all creatures here below!
Praise Him above ye Heavenly Host!
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!

Having exhausted all means of distraction from the task of finding gainful employment, I turn to the only skill I enjoy, writing.

How may I turn a skill into a paycheck? Must I resort to relationship marketing of Juice Plus (which will probably not "sell" to my circle of friends)? 

Is this another self-absorbed screed about nothing? I think so.

Enough time killed. On to the next thing...?

No comments: