Monday, April 25, 2011

BLOG PRACTICE

Once again, I am venturing into dangerous waters when I begin a blog post without a clearly defined goal or motive. I am running on sheer talent, as it were.

Which brings me to my next thought or statement (such as it is): how can I bring this post to a cogent and coherent close without losing 90% of my readers (both of you) in the process. Here is how: by simply keeping you enrapt in suspense as I figure out just what the heck I want to blog about.

But that is my point! If I keep typing for typing's sake, or in this case, blogging for blogging's sake, then maybe I will arrive at some destination-- a point at which I may share some profound nugget of wisdom that I stumbled upon as I was typing (in this case, blogging)..

I think I have succeeded at "blogging for blogging's sake" par excellence. I have concluded this blog post without having declared any real statement of value or worth with reference to any real-life significance or relevance.

Well, this brings me to my conclusion, such as it is, as it were.

No comments: