Monday, October 25, 2010

APOLOGETIC

What kind of a lame, lifeless, non-post was that (see previous post)? I mean, did the world suddenly become perfectly aligned with the Word of God, that I did not have to blog about something? What gives?

I've been collaborating with a friend of mine on his website, Apocalypse of Christ. If you visit my page, Eschatology in a Nutshell, you will see (indeed, if you visit) what he and I have been hashing out from the Scriptures and from other Preterists (Christians who came to believe in the fulfillment of the Scriptures as Jesus said they would be).

I understand this is the minority report in terms of mainline Christianity (a safe place to be?). Perhaps life circumstances and temporary insanity have plagued my senses and forced me into a corner of "seeing" the Bible through New Covenant eyes. We don't agree about everything. But we agree we should find the truth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pete for all the help, and the great article that has already received a response.