Thursday, February 27, 2014

A BLOG ABOUT NOTHING: GET A CLUE! GET A THEME!

"Well, it's about time this fool starts following the sage advice of a good friend about his blog and...
...HAVE A THEME!!!"
                       -- The Giraffe


Now I must ask you: when was the last time you got advice -- ANY advice -- from a giraffe? Not often.

But this is different. This is a blog about SOMETHING. A "worldview" is something. Especially when it's coming from 16 feet off the ground! But I digress.

You may see lots of posts in this blog about computers and politics and Christianity and historic events and worldview topics. In fact, you will see them all. Blogging is therapeutic if not cathartic, both for the author and the reader. Hope springs eternal.

At this point, I may throw in a video from my Android smartphone. Here goes.

Nope. No video. Hmm...

For my next trick, I will close this post intelligently.


No comments: