Saturday, March 8, 2014

IS JESUS GOD? YES! JUST READ THE BIBLE

Watching this debate is a great way to expose oneself to the art and science of Biblical interpretation known as hermeneutics. I found this video on YouTube of a "spirited" debate between Trinitarians (Dr. James White and Dr. Michael Brown) and non-Trinitarians (Sir Anthony Buzzard and Joseph Good).

It is really quite good. I used to watch Jewish Voice Broadcast on KPAZ Channel 21 (Trinity Broadcasting Network) years ago. I also remember watching Joseph Good on TBN in the early 90's. These programs were quite influential on my formative years as a Christian.

Finally, it is also refreshing to see the Holy Spirit work so well through the scholarly and debate-worthy teamwork of Drs. Brown and White (very colorful indeed). I used to listen to Dr. White, in the late 90's, on KPXQ 1360 AM.



Sadly, the skeptical nature of the non-Trinitarian side leaves much to be desired with its "pretzel logic" of unbelief in the otherwise obvious doctrine of the Deity of Christ. It is a non-issue for true believers. I can only hope that these men are more than "almost persuaded" (Acts 26:28) of this.

Curiously, I could not find this video debate on Jewish Voice Today's YouTube channel. But I did find it originally on MuslimByChoice ! Very interesting indeed.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and for watching this debate. God bless you.


No comments: