Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TIME TO BLOG ABOUT SOMETHING

All right, the planets have lined up once again, prompting me (somehow) to blog-- just like my twin brother! The trick about blogging is getting to the point where you feel strongly enough about something to want to blog (i.e., write online in your own personal forum). Somehow, by God's grace, that inspiration of sorts carries you through the end of the post (blog entry).

After changing (improving) the appearance of this blog recently-- by way of Blogger's new templates and features (thank you, HTML5 and CSS3!!!)--I felt compelled and inspired to write... er, I mean, blog about something.

I think it would be a good idea if, before the end of this post, I reveal to you, dear reader, what that something is. But I digress.

Really!

No comments: