Saturday, March 19, 2011

MyBlogAddiction.Com

Well, the first thing to do when you confront your own personal "demons" of blog envy, blog addiction, and blog withdrawal (part of the solution) is to admit it. These categories of psychological dysfunction frequently manifest themselves as altruistic motives, artistic creativity, and literary license-- not to mention worldview promotion and awareness...

Did I say I was in recovery?

Anyway, the whole point of blogging is to find an outlet for your own literary creativity, and to publish it as a risky venture toward fame and fortune. But that's not why I blog!

No, siree. I blog because I am, because I can, and because I must (and should). It is the only sane means of digesting the zeitgeist (spirit of the age) around us, given the innumerable channels of communication which have opened up recently to the 21st century, new world citizen. It is where I find a safe place to wax eloquent when no one else is around.

When a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound if no ear is there to hear it?

Wait! I hear something...

No comments: