Tuesday, August 3, 2010

GOOD NEWS... RIGHT?

"For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until He comes."(I Corinthians 11:26 ESV)

I searched for "1 corinthians 11:26" on Eschatology.org , and found this article by Don Preston, who I believe is the driving force (or one of them) behind the current Preterist Reformation. It is called, "Until He Comes."

Incidentally, as I began listening to a podcast of Ed Stevens on Preterist Radio, I thought of the term Preterist Reformation. To my delight, Mr. Stevens used (if not coined) that very concept in his program! Well, you know the old saying about thinking alike...

After reading the section in Until He Comes on Christ's second coming and the Lord's Supper, I now know that Mr. Preston has indeed respectably and credibly defended the preterist interpretation of this passage.

Wow!

No comments: