Tuesday, April 1, 2008

LONG TIME, NO BLOG

This is the Blog About Nothing, so I'll be brief. It seems that it has been a long time (in blog years) since I posted any comments. Over three months is an eternity when you're dealing with New Media in the Information Age, where Everything is capitalized and Nothing is said.

But I digress. You want content. You got it. Content, content, content. Boy, that's the name of the game in the blogosphere, I tell ya. That's it right there. Without it, whaddya got? Nothin'. Big, fat ZERO. Nada. Zippity Doodah.

So far, I haven't typed ANYTHING worth reading. Yessiree. Intelligent political rhetoric at its cyber-finest. Get it right here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.