Friday, November 24, 2006

GIVE THANKS EVERY DAY

I trust the Lord gave you all a happy Thanksgiving Day. I feel that, as Christians, we should give thanks every day! Even though "it goes without saying," we need to be reminded, above all things, to be thankful to God for all things.

Right now, I am watching/listening to RC Sproul teach about the free will of man versus the sovereignty of God. I am thankful that I can do that. Christian instruction in sound Biblical doctrine is the most valuable activity we can engage in. Let us take every opportunity to do that.

Well, I have once again posted an entry here on what is probably the least-read blog on the Internet. I say that with a little sarcasm. I would hope that someone does leave a comment at the end of the posts. My desire to blog outpaces any response from readers (God bless you if you are one).

This concludes my latest attempt to blog successfully, that is, with real people(?) visiting. What can I do? Get a visitor counter? Eureka!

No comments: