Saturday, November 4, 2006

NOTHING IN PARTICULAR???

Nothing in particular? Boy, that'll grab your readership right out of cyberspace like nothing else. Why would ANYONE want to read a blog about "nothing in particular?"

It seems to me this whole business of blogging has really gotten out of hand. I mean, people are just logging on and punching up the first thing that pops into their silly little heads! Next thing you know, they'll be blogging for themselves!!!

Well, I have come to the rescue with my no-nonsense approach to blogging. All I do is log in, click on "Blog This," and away I go. Once you know your way around, it gets easier.

So far, I must say that I have stalled pretty well. What do you think? I mean, this is nothing more than a creative outlet for me to vent my pent-up frustations about...

...NOTHING IN PARTICULAR!!!

No comments: