Wednesday, November 8, 2006

THE DAILY BLOG

Is it any wonder people don't blog EVERY DAY? Wow, what in the world would I blog about if I blogged every day? Whatever I want. Okay, let's say I blogged yesterday (which I did). Yesterday was Election Day! Did I say a word about that? No. I simply gushed about blogging for blogging's sake.

Now let's say I choose to blog TODAY (which I did). I am also listening to RC Sproul lecture on "Is God in a Rut?" I am simultaneously composing this blog entry, which you are reading now. The audio clip has ended. I must advance a plausible argument before starting the next paragraph, as this will greatly improve my credibility as a serious blogger.

Wannabes, retire! Sleep shall be thy help in thy quest for credibility tremendously!

You know, I really should go to bed rather than continue. This daily blogging business has me wondering if I can overcome fatigue and a drought of ideas--at least for today.

Nope.

No comments: