Wednesday, March 11, 2015

UNEMPLOYMENT WOES HIT BLOGGER... AGAIN!

Yes, friends. It is time to blog once again. When an unemployable idiot like me loses another job, there are few options left to pretend I have a "skillset" and "giftings" from God. So here I am: blogging my little heart out.

Look! I posted an image on the Internets! I know about rudimentary web design, ya know. I use Blogger to its full potential. Not every Moe, Joe, and Larry knows how to perform such highly-skilled tasks as that. But enough about my abilities, stellar though they are.

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking (or not). You're saying, this bozo -- er, I mean, dunce-- is a garden-variety moron! Nobody with two brain cells firing will hire a useless (or is it "useful") idiot like me to do any real, serious work. You know, high paying, high-brow stuff like Walmart or McDonald's. That's for young, upwardly mobile professionals with a mountain of student loan debt.

Wait a minute! I have a mountain (though it be small, thank the Lord), of student loan debt. Maybe I can get a job throwing pizzas or newspapers until a real job opportunity with one of these really successful temp agencies opens up!

Yeah, that's the ticket.

No comments: