Thursday, March 19, 2015

ESCHATOLOGICAL PRETERISM VS FUTURISM

There is a whole lot of "iron sharpening iron" (Proverbs 27:17) going on in this debate! Wow!

I suggest you make sure you have a good idea of what each camp teaches and where you lean, if not stand, on each issue, before watching this video, because there is plenty of fodder and fuel being flung across the aisle (figuratively speaking, to complete my alliteration).


I believe each of these men has a heart for Christ and for His people. I also personally believe about 90% of each man's doctrine as portrayed in this debate. I have to give credit to both sides for sharpening all who heard and followed the debate point by point.

I lean preterist. I myself, along with every believer of the Bible, have a long way to go before my theology is perfect.(1 Corinthians 13:12) But we all benefit from hearing both sides of every issue.

"Let every man [and woman] be fully persuaded in his [and her] own mind." (Romans 14:5)

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: