Saturday, May 8, 2010

SPRING CLEANING

I just thought I would jazz up my blog a little, spruce it up, you know.

I hope you notice. It's not a big change or overhaul. But it's significant enough to warrant a warm fuzzy feeling inside (of me-- of you, I don't know). I hope it does.

It is every blogger's dream to elicit warm and fuzzy feelings inside of his or her readers. What is lacking in editorial content and literary skill is made up for in spades by the warm fuzzies. Maybe.

Well, at this point, I have to admit I lack that significant content and insight, biting wit and sarcasm in this blog post. But then, don't I always?

Not to disappoint, I conclude this venture into self-gratifying bliss (as I listen to my own widget, "Live365 Radio," available to the right of this post) by signing off unceremoniously.

;)

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Glidt..What's up Pete. Thanks for the invite.