Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A REFRESHING PERSPECTIVE

By way of a friend's website, Apocalypse Delusion, I found this article on American Vision. It is a refreshing summarization of the healthy and optimistic perspective of those Christians who hold to a dominion theology. I say that advisedly because there are serious aberrations of this doctrine which distort the true gospel (which all people should want, but unfortunately do not).

It grabbed my attention and succeeded at inspiring me to post another blog entry-- no small task! It appeared yesterday, but I got it today. I would call it a Christian To-Do List that will indeed change the world for the better, as it has done so admirably and permanently in the past.

I would recommend that every Christian read this article, or something equally inspiring and informative.

Dominion is the name of the game here. It is a war being fought right now all around the world. If we who are Jesus' salt and light give up the fight, we cannot expect the world to be a better place, but a far worse one. If Islam or any other false religion wins the day, and the hearts of many, then we can only expect "9/11" on a daily basis.

False religion, and false eschatology, are a deadly pair. Together, let us repent of both.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

You see Pete, you aren't the only one to read the blog. LOL.. Good stuff, and yes, Gary DeMar sums up what should be going on for those who have been set free.

We as Christians shouldn't be waiting for Jesus to destroy the world when He already destroyed the real and last enemy of man, Death. I think He says somewhere "I have overcome the world". What's holding us back then?