Wednesday, May 5, 2010

JUST ANOTHER CONTROVERSY

What succinctly stated tidbit of wisdom might I impart to the digital diaspora out there in the blogosphere? Assuming, again, that there exist in reality--not just in my mind-- readers of my blog, let me digress for a moment.

The issue of illegal immigration to the United States of America, and Arizona's much-maligned attempt to remedy this problem, is at the forefront of much discussion on talk radio today. Having today off from work, I have availed myself of much of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck, two of my favorites (when I agree with them). And today, they did not disappoint.

I love it when the left-brained, logical, rational side of the debate eats the lunch of the right-brained, emotional, popular side. At times, it inflames me to hear the left liberals characterize those with whom I agree as racists, anti-immigrant bigots, etc. It also fuels my convictions.

Funny how their demonstrations and protests are far more violent and destructive than any of ours. They are the truly compassionate patriots, except when you disagree with them.

No comments: