Tuesday, June 23, 2009

IRAN IS CRASHING THE INTERNETS!!!

Just a thought.

I wonder if all that traffic from Iran (and indeed around the world) is causing an unprecedented slowdown of Internet speeds not seen since dial-up days, and hindering at least my end of the Information Superhighway from loading web pages and connecting to them.

It is a bittersweet predicament to be in. On the one hand, I want Iranians (and everyone else!!!) to be morally free if not politically-- and the free exchange of ideas facillitated by the Internet and cellphone technology is vital to that end. On the other hand, we all have a lot of work to do to accomplish this-- and the Internet needs to be freed up as well as its users!

I know I am stating the obvious, but that's what bloggers do. I am sure that more qualified heads are being scratched at this moment to come up with a plan or course of action to rescue this wonderful resource from information overload

Thank God for it.

No comments: