Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PATRIOT ACT BACKFIRES

Well, I finally found something to blog about once again.

This time it's another case of government abuse of power (what, in the USA???).

I only post this story for two reasons: because it involves a home-schooled child (with whom I sympathize because my own siblings home-educated their children); and because I have a sneaking suspicion that they are Bible-believing Christians.

Here is the link to World Net Daily's article:


Anytime a home-schooler, who is obviously innocent of this crime (no evidence was found to substantiate the search warrant), is persecuted "legally," I can't help but think of the logical conclusion of such misapplications of authority in the form of another Nazi/Stalinist/fascist/You-Name-It regime that commits unspeakable acts of horrible atrocities against fellow human beings (witness North Korea, Sudan, Somalia, etc.).

It is short and has a video as well. Read it, watch it, and speak your minds.

No comments: