Friday, May 29, 2009

KUDOS TO MY I.T. (IDENTICAL TWIN) BROTHER

Now before all the alarmists over identity theft cry foul that I implicated (in a good way) my brother, who shall remain nameless, let me heap accolades and praise for a recent post in his most excellent blog, "The Machiavellian Messiah."

In it, he aptly lays blame for the auto industry meltdown at the feet of --who else?-- the Auto Industry and their Deliverer, Uncle Sam. I'm not implying that I have a better solution. I don't. But who can resist all the circus mayhem and commentary that goes with it?

Government Motors (see video below)? The new 2010 Grand Larceny (Unlimited Edition) from "GM?" I'll take the humorous side of life with the conservatives over the dire, command-economy death sentence from the left.

No comments: