Thursday, April 9, 2009

THE MAKEOVER CONTINUES

Visitors to this blog may have noticed changes to its appearance, especially since being unemployed lends itself tremendously to such mundane tasks as experimenting with different colors and images around my blog. It's probably just a manifestation of what seems to be a popular malady these days: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

Now I'm not hip on any of the weekly TV programs whose main characters may be diagnosing themselves as having OCD for ratings' sake. But I can say that waiting for a phone call from a prospective employer lends itself to OCB (Obsessive Compulsive Blogging) very well!

After changing colors and so on, several (hundred) times, over the last (unquantifiable) amount of time, I can safely say... that's enough!

Now is the time to blog and recover some semblance of rationality and sanity in my life before I am off to the next stint of full-time employment. I shall remember and treasure these last few moments of freedom until I am able to enjoy them once again.

No comments: