Tuesday, May 29, 2018

MORE NETHERLANDS MAYHEM

See my previous two posts for the ongoing saga of my computer being hijacked by someone (?) in the Netherlands.

Now when I try using Yahoo search or mail, I get a similar request for cookie permissions or country authorization required to continue using Google/Yahoo/whoever's services!

Here is a screenshot:


Notice the Dutch language everywhere! The ".nl" (Netherlands) in the URL top level domain (country of origin) for the Google Translate server!

Last, but definitely not least, one more screenshot of this Dutch takeover of my computer (just mine?):


Just trying to post on my blog yields this persistent request for cookie permissions. Give me a break!

For the record, clicking on the "Learn More" button above links to a legitimate page called Google Privacy & Terms.

HELP! There is a leak in zee dike! Seriously.

All of this seems to be connected with a corporate technology network powered by a company named Oath, which comes up when certain of these links are clicked on.

Thanks for visiting... I think.

No comments: