Monday, April 2, 2018

THE TRADITION CONTINUES...

Okay. remember that "tradition" I began with in an earlier post? The one where I will post about a link before installing it for posterity here at Worldview Window? That one.

So here goes.

BIBLE STUDY TOOLS - Grow deeper in the Word

Go ahead. Click on it. It will take you there... At least it should.


Bible Study Tools


There. I added the graphic, too. I hope this will not violate any copyright laws, expressed or implied. I fully accredit this logo to BibleStudyTools.com. All better? I'll find out soon enough...

So, I have improved my modus operandi (method of operation), whereby I increase the inventory of links posted on this blog -- one at a time -- by posting about it first. Kind of like introducing a new member to the team before putting him/her/it to work. I know, it's a stretch. But go with me there.

Thank you indeed for visiting.

Oh, and one more thing...

I got the above link suggestion from my brother's blog: Christian Reconstructionist. There, now I'm done.

No comments: