Saturday, January 18, 2014

FINANCIAL HOUSE OF CARDS

I have been taking a good, hard look at my finances. And it ain't pretty. Take a look at what I've found:

  • debt up the wazoo. (where is that?)
  • temporary employment (better than none)
  • no more bullet points

What's left? Internet excursions into topical wonderlands which solve none of my financial challenges, but definitely alleviate the pressure through amusement and diversion. Like blogging.

As I watch Fedora 19 Linux update itself on my dad's old Dell PC here, I am reminded of why I created this blog: to express my musings about life through a Christian worldview.

Meanwhile, my financial world is a house of cards, tumbling around me as I watch pretty face cards flutter past my window and fall to the ground. Unless, something changes, nothing will. 

Better go check on Fedora. She can only do so much...


Post a Comment