Saturday, January 18, 2014

FINANCIAL HOUSE OF CARDS

I have been taking a good, hard look at my finances. And it ain't pretty. Take a look at what I've found:

  • debt up the wazoo. (where is that?)
  • temporary employment (better than none)
  • no more bullet points

What's left? Internet excursions into topical wonderlands which solve none of my financial challenges, but definitely alleviate the pressure through amusement and diversion. Like blogging.

As I watch Fedora 19 Linux update itself on my dad's old Dell PC here, I am reminded of why I created this blog: to express my musings about life through a Christian worldview.

Meanwhile, my financial world is a house of cards, tumbling around me as I watch pretty face cards flutter past my window and fall to the ground. Unless, something changes, nothing will. 

Better go check on Fedora. She can only do so much...


No comments: