Thursday, March 29, 2012

WEB DESIGN GROWING PAINS

The San Diego Freeway 
Well, the time has come for me to return to my blogging roots here at Blogger.com.  Right now, I am savoring the moment I am in, which feels like a homecoming. Let me explain, if I can.

I recently authored a website called HTML5 OR BUST! I have been nurturing it to maturity since its inception and launch last October. I have enjoyed the time spent racking my brain trying to solve baffling problems with coding.

I am a novice at HTML and CSS. But I intend to learn all I can about web design and development.

I am thinking of a title for this post.

It's funny, but I actually feel that people are reading my blog!

Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Paul Ramirez said...

The only problem with Google -- this includes ALL of their services including Blogger -- is that, even though their terms of service says they "respect" your ownership of your content, the reality is you only own it in theory because you are granting them an unlimited license to do whatever they want to with your content. Monetize it, create "derivative" works from it, redistribute it, etc.. And of course, they can always "censor" you or shut down your blog completely without notice if you get too "controversial" (by their definition).

Otherwise, it's ALL GOOD!