Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Music Hath Charms..


I don't know what to write about, but I have noticed that when I listen to great Christian music such as that found in the previous post, it can be incredibly inspiring. Earlier, I watched the trailer for End of the Spear, the movie about the murder of five missionaries to the Auca Indians of Ecuador. That certainly set me on a Christian course this evening. Here is the link: http://www.endofthespear.com/ It certainly is inspiring, especially if you have a high-speed connection because of all the "buffering."

One of these days, I'll figure out how to post a link without using "http, etc.," like other bloggers do. There. Now if you click on that link, you will find that I discovered (learned) how to do it. I'll leave it a trade secret unless you are familiar with Blogger.com.

Well, that leaves me with one more post which basically says what I want, but nothing else. Again, if you can swing playing audio of your choice through your computer while blogging, do it. It will inspire you to employ your whole brain! What a rush!

Until I feel inspired again...

P.S. As a disclaimer, the above photo was uploaded from my computer, not from the movie. If you have Windows XP, it's in the My Pictures folder, under Sample Pictures. This one is called, "Blue Hills." Obviously:)

No comments: