Tuesday, January 10, 2006

GASP! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

You have just stumbled upon the most unread blog on the web!!! This is just a miscellaneous blogpost which says basically nothing except,"Hey!" I should visit other blogs and websites in order to draw inspiration for my own blog. I do enjoy posting things when I feel inspired to do so. Perhaps I just feel the need to publish. This is, after all, the Information Age.

We are living in the midst of what some are calling the Information Reformation (Hugh Hewitt, et al). I feel very fortunate (blessed) to be able to go online and read and/or write about it. But the real phenomenon is found in surfing the Net, not just talking about it. Not to slam commentaries about such things or abstract thinking in general. It is our God-given ability to reason that helps us to cope with the changes inherent in a living, breathing community of naturally creative human beings, guided of course by the unseen but discernable hand of God.

I must begin a new paragraph because I have no idea how to follow that last one. But it is an exercise in freedom and reason that I discuss these things. I seem to favor descending into a philosophical tone when writing about life in general, and I will always do so, given enough time. This is to soar with wings of eagles, to write freely but restrainedly, to chain the wild beast and make him perform well as though not a wild beast at all. Grrrr.

How does one wrap up such a post as this, a philosophical-wannabe treatise on hardly anything at all. I can sign off knowing the next post will be better.

Well...

No comments: